- If possible, have another person monitor the bomb threat call.
- Keep the caller on the line and talking as long as possible.
- Complete as much of the below information as possible.
- Ask the caller to repeat the message.
- Report the call immediately to Marist Security at Ext. 5555 – Follow instructions!
- Do not touch suspicious packages. Be sure to report any suspicious packages, items, or persons in the area.
QUESTIONS TO ASK:
- When is bomb going to explode?
- Where is it right now?
- What does it look like?
- What kind of bomb is it?
- What will cause it to explode?
- How many bombs are there?
- Did you place the bomb? Why?
- Who placed the bomb? Why?
- What is your address?
- What is your name?
- To the best of your ability, try to remember the exact wording of threat.