Transfer: Application for Admission
Ready to transfer to Marist? You have come to the right place!
Marist's Online Application for Transfer Admission
We are rolling admission for our transfer applicants and look forward to reviewing your application with the Admission Committee.
Preferred Transfer Application Deadlines
While the below application deadlines are preferred, we review transfer applications on a rolling basis. After the deadline, financial aid is still available for those who still wish to apply.
Fall Semester: July 1
Spring Semester: December 1
What You Need to Apply
- Application: You can choose between the Marist Application (online or print) or Common Application.
- Final high school transcript
- College transcripts and current course schedule
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Personal essay
- SAT/ACT scores: Marist is a test-optional school, but you can still submit your scores for consideration
- Any supplemental materials: Check if your desired program requires application supplements
Supplemental materials can be submitted to our office electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the following address:
Marist College, Attention:
Office of Undergraduate Admission
3399 North Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- $50 application fee or fee waiver
Marist College Codes
SAT code: 2400
ACT code: 2804
FAFSA code: 002765
Submit your enrollment deposit today and officially join the Marist Red Fox Community!