In Order To Get Paid On Time
- Make sure that the electronic time sheets are accurately filled out and sumitted by the student. It is then electornically sent to the supervisor for final approval.
- Make sure that no student works over twenty hours per week during the academic year (can work up to forty hours during winter and summer).
- The Payroll Office must receive the time sheets on the dates specified on the Student Payroll Schedule (available from the Payroll Office - Donnely 214) no later than 5pm on the Friday the payroll cycle ends.
Late time sheets will not be processed until the next pay period.
- Unless a student has enrolled in Direct Drposit, which we highly recommend, paychecks will be available for pickup in the Business Office DN 210 from 10-4 on the dates specified on the Student Payroll Schedule.
- You must present your current valid Marist ID in order to cash your check.