Client Technologies (formerly Residential Networking, ResNet) is a team of students and staff who assist ALL Marist students with computer and network-related issues. Client Technologies provides wired and wireless support, malware, spyware, and virus removal, as well as general computer troubleshooting. Printers are not supported by Client Technologies.
- Location: Donnelly Hall, Room 101 (lower level, directly below the Security office)
- Fall and Spring Semester Hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 8:30am - 7:00pm
- Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Summer Hours:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Laptops: Bring your laptop and charger to our office during the hours listed above.
- Desktops: Email ClientTechnologies@marist.edu or call 845-575-3499 to speak with a tech.
The Networking team has provided some helpful information regarding password security and general internet best practices, which can be found at https://staysafeonline.org/teach-online-safety/higher-education/.